2016-10-18

Autumnal Asks -stolen from tumblr!

  • 🍁 crunchy leaves:what's your favorite noise/sound to hear?
~ The sounds of leaves as they fall from the trees, the crunch of them underneath my boots, rain pattering against the window, wind whipping around the house...
  • ❄ chilly air:are you a warm weather or cold weather person?
~I've always been a cooler weather person. I'd rather layer up with lots of snuggle clothing than have to sit nearly naked during the sweltering summer months.
  • ☁ misty mornings:what time do you wake up? What for?
~ It varies quite a bit these days, since I'm in between jobs. Hopefully soon I'll be waking up early again to commute to a new job! 
  • πŸ‘• oversized sweaters:what sweater weather outfit are you looking forward to wearing? (Bonus if pictured)
  • πŸŽƒ carved pumpkins:what holidays (popular or pagan) are you celebrating this fall?
~ Halloween/Samhain for sure. Thanksgiving. I kind of forgot about Mabon....
  • πŸ‘» ghost stories:what books are you reading, how are they?
~ I'm currently working through some poetry books with paranormal and ghost themes. Perfect for the season.
  • ☕ hot coffee:what's your drink this fall?
~ Caribou Coffee's Pumpkin White Mocha. Blows Starbucks out of the water...
  • πŸ‘ cold hands:anyone to hold them?
~ Sure. My s.o.
  • πŸ’€ spooky shadows:any increased spiritual activity?
~ None that I've noticed around me, but I've been too stressed and disconnected these days to really experience the ghostie-goos.
  • 🍎 apple pie:what's cooking? (Or planned to cook?)
~ I really want to make some of those Pilsbury Halloween cookies.
  • πŸ”₯ scented candles:5 favorite smells
~ Cinnamon, Vanilla, Lavender, Sage, and Pumpkin.
  • ☔ hurricanes:what do you do on rainy days?
~ Try to plug the leak that exists in our main window. For real. That or read some of those spooky poems.
  • 🌱cinnamon:what are your favorite spices?
~ Nutmeg and allspice are great. Garlic is a staple.
  • πŸ‚haunted hayrides:do you see your friends over the summer or do you have to wait till fall?
~ Bahahahahaaaa! What friends? For real tho.....
  • πŸ‘Ί monster masks:what's your makeup/morning routine?
~ Rinse face with water, matte-ifying moisturiser, make my hair look less stupid.
  • 🐱 black cat:what pets do you have/want?
~ Always black cats. Need to acquire a new one soon.


Tag your friends, pass this on, and keep the spooky vibes flowing!~

2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt in that picture! Now I want pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers. I think I'll borrow this (and link back to it) for my next blog post.

    ReplyDelete