2015-03-09

Life Update!

Dear readers,

I must apologize, it's been quite a while since I've meandered into this blog and gifted you all with an update. But life in the non-virtual realm has been hectic and screwed up, hence the radio silence.

Thing the first, I'm moving out of my family home. I feel that it's a bit of a tense environment for me and my tiny hometown offers very little in the way of opportunities, so I'm creeping closer to the metro area and shacking up in my uncle's house. He has a spare bedroom that he's offered me.

Thing the second, I may or may not have a love interest of the male persuasion, so I've been spending some time with him. Not going to lie, having this dude around has done wonders for my mental state, I no longer feel frequently suicidal and insane.

Thing the third, I'm going to be selling off most of my Lolita wardrobe because a) I need the freakin' money and b) I don't think Lolita really suits me and my personality that much anymore. It's kind of a throwback to much more trying times and that's an era of my life I'd like to put behind me.

So I will be restructuring this blog a bit - I'm still a HUGE alternative fashion enthusiast and I WILL continue to post fashion and outfit related content on this blog, but I wanted to give you all a head's up in case you were really only here for the Lolita stuff.

Again, I apologize for the lack of content and ask that you bear with me while I continue to get my life sorted out. :)

Also, have a selfie!

3 comments:

  1. Moving out of the parental home was so good for me too! Hopefully the new area will have more jobs! And it is great about the guy!

    It is ok to change your style, especially if it reminds you of bad times. Experimenting with fashion is always fun, most people know i "change my wardrobe more than u change my socks" ( as a saying, not literally)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're moving toward a healthier you. I wish you luck in your new area.

    I'm also excited to see how your style evolves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fourth moving out of one's parental home. Mine are in a somewhat isolated (though lovely) area which is hard to navigate by public transit, so I suffered a lot of loneliness-induced depression.

    I look forward to seeing where you'll go as you move forward! Also yay black roses (your background)!

    ReplyDelete