So here are some ideas for how to dress like a forest fairy during the wet days of March and April:
1. Choose base pieces that feature a lot of contrasting bits - like floral on solid colors or lace, then layer less!
2. Consider "sheer" textures - like lacy boleros and shawls.
3. Stick with lighter shades - soft greens, muted pinks, and creams as opposed to darker greens or brown.
4. Play with patterns, like polka dots or stripes.
5. Tie your hair up into something kind of playful or messy, or just plop a big floppy hat on your head and call it done.