2015-03-11

Springing Forth into Casual Sweet Style


I know, I know, that this post comes literally on the heels of me "giving up" Lolita, but as I was cleaning out my closet yesterday I came across this dress once more and simply had to throw it on. It kind of spiraled down from there and I blossomed into a full-blown coordinate. Once in a while, I don't mind this sort of thing I guess...






Bodyline OP
Offbrand Bolero
Socks from Target
Shoes from Montreal
Cheap Halloween wig, heavily doctored up. 




My cat, Shadow, just had to get in on the photography action, per usual. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I own that same dress and you just reminded me of how lovely it really is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute, isn't it? And super comfortable, it's my favorite summer Lolita garment.

      Delete
  2. I had that dress too, but sold my one! I like how you accessorised it with the black and grey socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought about selling mine, but I like it too much.

      Delete