2014-10-15

A Long Awaited Gift

I turned the ripe old age of 27 at the beginning of the month, dear readers, and as usual my lovely friend Eva simply could not resist in sending me the most wonderful of gifts. I dare say her little packages are a godsend.



Everything came neatly folded in this tiny and unassuming little box, but I knew better. ^_^



Her personal artwork always makes me smile and I truly think this one is my new favorite - the shading and colors of the witch hat and swirly bits are gorgeous!


I suspected there'd be at least one pumpkin flavored item and was I not only correct, there were actually several flavored teas present. I'm quite excited to try them!




The last item in the box was this beautiful skirt from Pyon Pyon and as soon as I saw the butterfly motif - I knew I'd seen this garment before. Sure enough - it was something I'd oogled once or twice on the internet, but had never been sure of the quality.

I am delighted to say it's a beautiful skirt and I'm actually looking forward to coordinating it in an appropriately Gothic and spooky fashion.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday! Sending hugs and best wishes and hoping things are wonderful and continue to improve over the next year!

    Love the witchy drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you received it! I was harassing the people from Canada Post for days!

    ReplyDelete