2013-03-01

The Carmilla Contest

Ages ago I interviewed Taeden Hall from Gloomth for my blog and from then on I was pretty much in love with her brand and all of her items. As such, I've been following the goings-on regarding Gloomth and currently Taeden is running a contest for a chance to win a dress from the new Carmilla line. Carmilla is a luxurious and decadent vampire character and all of the items in this line are beautiful.





There is also the Mircalla cape and the Laura lace dress, for those of you interested in checking out this line.

Anyways....

I entered this contest with a poem called Darkness, and I would absolutely love for you to pop over to Gloomth's FB album to "like" it. The more likes I get, the higher the chance that I could win this lovely dress or at least something nice from the brand. 

Go here to see all the wonderful entries: Click me!

No comments:

Post a Comment