2013-02-16

A Hair Update!

So, I cut my hair super short last spring because I wanted to grow my bangs out. And I'll admit, I had a lot of FUN rocking the short stuff for a while - it was fun to play with! And then it started to grow again, until it reached about shoulder length. And it was so...boring.

It's that length where it doesn't look long and it doesn't look short and you still don't have enough of it to put up into anything remotely lovely or fancy.

So what's a girl to do?

Why....hack some bangs back in there of course!!!







 Webcam quality photos and they're not perfectly straight yet either. I need a hair iron so I can flatten everything down and clean up the strays. And once these spiffy new bangs lie flat like they're supposed to, I'm sure it'll look amazing.

I have to admit....I love having bangs. I feel like I'm made for them and my hair just seemed so boring without them. And I know I was trying to grow it all out into this long flowing mane of super straight hair....but that's just not gonna work out for me.

So I went back to what I know and love best.

Doesn't hurt that bangs look great with most Lolita styles. Score +1 for that!

What do you all think? Do you think Lolitas with bangs look better than Lolitas without? Why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. *shrugs* I'm very much "to each their own" when it comes to hairstyles and lolita. I don't have bangs because I simply don't have time or energy to deal with them. I think the main thing is having a hairstyle that suits YOU.

    ReplyDelete