2012-11-26

Daily Survey!

Daily Survey – [11/26/2012]

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:

~There is no sentence. It's a blank page. Can you believe that?~

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?

~Oxygen, I presume~

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

~The Haunting of Kelly Carlson~

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

~Nearing 10 pm~

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

~9:55 pm~

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

~My own voice as I read these out loud.~

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

~Around 4:30 pm to go to class.~

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

~VampireFreaks.~

9. What are you wearing?

~Pajamas. They're not sexy.~

10. Did you dream last night?

~Always. It was weird. Like always.~

11. When did you last laugh?

~Sometime today. In Japanese class.~

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

~Lights, photos, bats~

13. Seen anything weird lately?

~Yeah, I looked in the mirror earlier~

14. What do you think of FacebookCraze.com?

~Huh....wha?~

15. What is the last film you saw?

~Beetlejuice~

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

~Oh god, nothing. I wouldn't know where to start.~

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.

~Okay....um....I hate turkey.~

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?

~People would dress snazzier. Everything would look more interesting.~

19. Do you like to dance?
~Not particularly.~

20. What do you think of the president?

~I have no thoughts on such a subject. I don't want to.~

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

~Olivia~

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

~Chester~

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

~Yes, I plan to someday. Soon.~

24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? (Or whatever your deity is after death.)

~This is it?~

25. Do you have a “Bucket List?” If so, what’s on it?

~I haven't started compiling yet. I'll get back to ya.~



No comments:

Post a Comment