Daily Survey – [11/26/2012]
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
~There is no sentence. It's a blank page. Can you believe that?~
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?
~Oxygen, I presume~
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
~The Haunting of Kelly Carlson~
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
~Nearing 10 pm~
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
~My own voice as I read these out loud.~
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
~Around 4:30 pm to go to class.~
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
~Pajamas. They're not sexy.~
10. Did you dream last night?
~Always. It was weird. Like always.~
11. When did you last laugh?
~Sometime today. In Japanese class.~
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
~Lights, photos, bats~
13. Seen anything weird lately?
~Yeah, I looked in the mirror earlier~
14. What do you think of FacebookCraze.com?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
~Oh god, nothing. I wouldn't know where to start.~
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
~Okay....um....I hate turkey.~
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
~People would dress snazzier. Everything would look more interesting.~
19. Do you like to dance?
20. What do you think of the president?
~I have no thoughts on such a subject. I don't want to.~
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
~Yes, I plan to someday. Soon.~
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? (Or whatever your deity is after death.)
~This is it?~
25. Do you have a “Bucket List?” If so, what’s on it?
~I haven't started compiling yet. I'll get back to ya.~