2012-09-25

Am I a Hypocrite?

You know....I'm not a huge fan of Moi-meme-Moitie. But then I've never been a big fan of any particular brand. I tend to look at the items, ooh and aah over how pretty they are, glance at the prince and exit my browser quickly.  I honestly, as a broke college student, can't justify spending more than $100 on a piece of clothing.


Anyways....I've was never a fan of Mana's designs. Sure, some of the dresses, JSKs, and blouses were out-of-this-world lovely, but I could never afford them. And I really dislike most of their prints. They're too simple, too exclusive, and too expensive.

Imagine my surprise when a Lolita friend from school tells me that a girl at the meetup last weekend had an old Moitie OP she wanted to get rid of for $100. There was no available photo for this dress, but my friend did sketch it out for me. The dress has a front bustle skirt and apparently some ribbon cross design on the bodice, with regular capped sleeves.

I scoured HelloLace.net for this dress, but I'm not sure if they have it listed up there, since I didn't see anything quite right based on the description.

The only similar items that came up were these:



Quite frankly....I have no idea. However, I'm really interested in seeing what this item is, so I contacted the seller and hopefully she'll send me a photo. I'm quite broke right now, but as I turn 25 next Monday perhaps I can convince someone to buy it for me...? ^_^

1 comment: