2012-08-09

♥ Etsy Love ♥

I don't often shop on Etsy, but I do browse it every now and then. Mostly, I don't purchase because things tend to be overpriced, but once in a while you can find yourself a gem.

Blue Flocked Roses Skirt


Punk Rock Halter JSK



Classic Lolita Hair Corsage



If only I had some cash....there's so much I'd like to add to my wardrobe these days....

These days I seem to be leaning away from Gothic and driving headfirst into Classic Lolita and more steam-punk inspired styles. With the approach of autumn I'm also finding Mori girl to be lovely....

Perhaps I'll start posting more than just Lolita related thoughts here. The world of alternative fashion is so huge I don't see the sense in limiting myself, even if it IS just on a blog.


4 comments:

  1. I like the fabric of the blue skirt, thought I think it could be prettier if it was a bit less cylindrical towards the end.
    Maybe the picture doesn't to it justice.

    You should sell stuff on Etsy again. I saw the black skirt you made, the one with the white flower on it, it was gorgeous, made me think of Lady Sloth's Clock print. I would have bought it in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still want it, I would happily sell it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is lovely. I can see why you would want it.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really happily surprised that they seems to be more and more Lolita shops popping up on etsy. It's nice to see more variety and availability ^__^

    I think you totally should post more than Lolita, if that's what you really want to do! Mori girl is a really lovely and cute fashion too~ And like you said, perfect for Autumn. (I find that it is almost *all* I wear in the Autumn...)

    ReplyDelete