2011-12-30

Holiday Gift Haul

On Christmas Eve, I received a board game featuring A LOT OF DICE from my aunt. It was my only gift from family thus far:


Surprisingly, most of my interesting and useful gifts came from my boyfriend's family. I've never had my interests taken to heart so wonderfully by an outside party before, so I really cherish these gifts:



A vintage style dress form that has found a very happy home in my bedroom. I love it. <3



A dress form shaped pin cushion. How cute! 


More pins, of which you can never have enough! 


A great smelling cinnamon candle! <3


Lots of food goodies. Very nice. ^_~


Spirited Away on DVD. The Japanese audio is decidedly superb!


A gift card to a fabric shop!


And a very nice jewelry rack. 


This is how it looks hanging on the wall and taking some (ab)use! 


1 comment:

  1. What lovely gifts! Your boyfriend's family are so thoughtful ^__^ The jewelry rack and dressform are especially nice !

    (btw, I love spirited away!)

    ReplyDelete