2011-12-27

Holiday Coordinates

I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I had decided to wear Lolita/alternative fashion for the entire duration of my winter break. The holidays were no exception.

Christmas Eve:




The lighting in my mom's living room is really inadequate so this is the best I can do. Funny faces can be blamed on my mom. She was trying to make me laugh whilst using self-timer. Success, methinks. 

Rundown:
JSK- Bodyline
Top - thrifted
Socks - Bodyline
Shoes - none, I stayed inside
Necklace - DIY

I took a few photos of the place before people starting arriving, so I'll share them here as well:







On Christmas Day, I went to dinner with my boyfriend's family so I dressed up again, this time a bit more simply though:







Rundown:
Blouse - thrifted
Skirt - handmade
Socks - Target
Shoes - Target
Necklace - DIY

In the next entry I'll show you all my gifts, most of which are sewing related! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Both Outfits are lovely. I love your Christmas skirt in the second one! Can't wait to see your gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the redxgreen plaid with your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love your second outfit, it matches your holiday hair so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete