2011-11-10

Tenshi ga Kanaderu

I'm not a huge fan of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright outside of their AatP line but this new print being released has me rather captivated.


Tenshi Ga Kanaderu, known in English as Angel's Gentle Whisper of the Heavenly Holy Night Melody (what a mouthful!), is the newest print to be released from Baby and reservations start on 11/11/11. Yup. How auspicious is that!?

I'll admit, I'm in love with it. But looking at the price, there's no way I can afford it. Not right now anyways, and when I finally can it'll likely be sold out. *insert tears of despair here* But I thought I give the rest of you a head's up in case you fell head over heels for this print as well and wanted it for yourself.

It comes in four colorways: Carol, Angel Blue, Holy Night and Noel.

















Currently available for reservation are two different jsk's, a skirt, a head bow, a bonnet, a rather gorgeous blouse, some socks and an assortment of jewelry.

You can see it all here: Link to BtssB

What do you think of this new release and are you going to buy it?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it´s so pretty! I seriously like the Carol and Noel colors.....it´d be just prefect for Christmas! >.< Shame shame shame that it´s so expensive, darnit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? This would be good for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite brands is AatP, and even though I don't normally go for sweet I like how they brought the same Baby/AatP delicacy to this print. It's gorgeous. ^^

    ReplyDelete