2011-09-04

30 Days of Lolita - Day 29

Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.

Oh wow, what a hard question. Which Lolita would I love to meet in real life? At first, there are quite a few people that jump out to me that I would love to meet. Whether it be because they have great style, beautiful personalities, or other things in common with me....

But honestly, I would love to meet you all. You are all so unique and have the potential to bring something amazing into my life - whether your style would inspire me to try something new with my wardrobe, or we could connect over some great life experience we both have...things like that.

There isn't one of you I would exclude so it's really impossible to narrow it down to just one or two people. So I'm cheating. I want to meet you all! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment