2011-08-13

Woot Woot ~ Upcoming Meetup!

So I really thought I wouldn't be able to make the Obon Lantern Festival this year with the "local" Lolitas because of school, but it turns out I'm able to go. One of the Lolitas in my local LJ community is also going to the same university so she offered to drive me. Here's the catch: I'll have to skip some of Orientation to do so. 


But you know what? That's okay. I'm not all that interested in school spirit and I can track down all my classrooms after moving in on Saturday. So a little foray into campus life in the morning on Sunday, then make sure I look presentable before heading off to the bus stop near Miller Center to get picked up by Tessa. 


I'm kind of excited. I always wanted to meet some of the local girls but never thought I'd get a chance. So here it is and I'm not turning it down!!! 








For more info on the event I'm skipping school  for, check the link. 

2 comments: