2011-08-20

30 Days of Lolita - Day 19

Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?


So, since I just moved into my college dorm room today (what a dump) I'd give this post a go since all the makeup I brought is literally tucked away in a plastic bag. 


I'll list:


1. A small bottle of liquid foundation
2. Three lipsticks.
3. A small eye-shadow palette. 
4. Eyeliner.
5. Mascara
6. A compact powder foundation/mirror.


Yup. That's it. If (and when) I decide I need my giant 120 eye-shadow palette, I'll get it later. ^_^


~Tootles!


p.s. I should close my door, there are a bunch of really, really loud people moving in next door. Ugh. v_v

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with sorting out your things in their new location. I'm getting ready to move to a dorm room too.

    I have four colors of eyeshadow (black, white, grey/silver, and red) and I only use two of them regularly. XD (Black and shimmery white, which I call my faery look.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your dorm too!

    ReplyDelete