2011-06-16

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

This is the next part of my 30 Days of Lolita installment, enjoy!




1. Sushi - I'm a huge sushi fan! And it's so healthy for you, too. 


2. Rice - Rice goes with everything and you can cook it a variety of ways. I adore sweet rice, which is boiled in milk, water, and sugar. So yummy for breakfast! 


3. Salads - in the hot summers when I don't feel like cooking or eating much salads are a godsend. I love lettuce salads with Italian dressing.


4. Almond cookies - Something I discovered in Montreal at Asian restaurants, they always had almond cookies for dessert with coffee or tea. It took me forever to find almond cookies here in the states, but I'm happy I did.


5. Rhubarb - probably my favorite fruit for cooking up in stuff, even though it's incredibly bitter to eat on it's own. >_< But I adore rhubarb pudding and cake!


6. Steak - I'm not a vegetarian. No offense to those who are, but I love meat. I especially love red meat and I truly appreciate a well-grilled steak.


7. Popcorn - it's my favorite snack food.


8. Tomato sandwiches - this is something my grandma used to do. It's grilled bread slathered with mayo and then thick slices of tomato. That's it. So nice for another summer meal.


9. Homemade mac-n-cheese - My mother makes the best mac-n-cheese. It's gooey and delicious!


10. Cupcakes! - who doesn't love cupcakes?

1 comment:

  1. I totally love my mom's homemade mac-n-cheese too.
    Also what is the proper way to make sweet rice, I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete