2011-06-06

30 Days of Lolita - Day 1

I've decided, in order to keep my posting relatively consistent (and since I'm lacking in coordinate photos), that I'm going to jump on board and do the 30 Days of Lolita meme. So here's Day 1:












Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.


1.  My Lolita bubble is pretty small. I don't actually own that many items of Lolita clothing, but I'm very good at working everyday items into my coordinates....even if the girls on D_L don't much like it. -_-


2. I identify primarily as a Gothic Lolita, but I don't like Moitie. In fact, I think I'm the only Gothic Lolita who doesn't. Blasphemous!


3. I tend to prefer simple and casual coordinates over really elaborate ones. 


4. I dislike styling my hair, which is why I'm so glad that straight and sleek hair is pretty standard for the Gothic styles. ^_^


5. I don't have a favorite brand. I probably never will.


6. If I had better sewing skills, I would love to have a wardrobe full of beautiful and handmade garments. 


7. I secretly yearn for a great bonnet tutorial. I have yet to find one.


8. I think I like embroidery on Lolita skirts more than I like prints. 


9. It is only because of Lolita that I've started adding color to my wardrobe again.


10. My lifestyle is more Goth than anything else. While I can easily see how there could be a Lolita subculture/lifestyle, I don't subscribe to it. 







1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Moitie and embroidery vs prints. Oh, and welcome to the meme, haha.

    ReplyDelete