2011-05-05

Oh hey it's Thursday....

Guess what I love today? 






Finished products! I FINALLY finished that skirt I was working on. Took me three days, but I suppose that isn't bad for something made by hand and that needed a million alterations. Isn't the fabric lovely? It has a subtle sheen to it and the flower print is gorgeous. I can't wait to start pairing it up with some of my fancier blouses. But I have to re-iron and run a lint brush over it before I coordinate it with anything. 



I hope you're all having a fantastic week! The weather is finally starting to warm up here, even though it's been raining nearly non-stop. I can't wait for nicer weather so I can dress up more often!~ 

2 comments:

  1. Finishing projects? That's definitely worth a post to itself. ^^ Lovely skirt!

    ReplyDelete