2011-03-21

Monday Mania



I've done quite a bit over the course of last week. For example, I made myself a dress form out of duct tape, with the help of my lovely boyfriend. And since then I've been displaying lots of my clothing on it to help get ideas for new Lolita coordinates. Currently, I've got a dress-in-the-making pinned to it but no pictures. And the dress will have to wait until I get a sewing machine anyhow.

Aside from that, I've been trying to read some of my library books but it's a little difficult when you don't find that much time for yourself anymore. I'm hardly ever home since I spend nearly every night curled up with Chris at his parent's place. But I will endeavor to read them all this week.

I've also decided to take up jewelery making. I got a starter kit for making earrings and necklaces and a few things to make some cute Gothic earrings with so it should be quite fun. Perhaps, if they turn out well, I can sell them in my Etsy shop. So if you like gothic key and charm earrings, stay tuned! 

You've already seen photos of my new Bodyline order, so I don't bother to yap about that in this entry. I haven't worn anything out of it yet anyways...it's been so dreary and awful here that I just don't have the energy lately to really dress up nice. But hopefully this week, I'll have photos of more coordinates for you all.

As it stands, I only have this one. It was just something casual and warm I threw together last Tuesday:





Toodles~

2 comments:

  1. You looked very cute. Nice casual coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your jewelrymaking. I've been wanting to make some for a while now. Gothic key and charm earrings are always a plus. <3

    ReplyDelete