2010-11-15

Woe says the Money Tree

...for it has not the leaves the beggar asks of thee.


Alright, Lolitas, I'm in a bit of a bind here. I need money and I need it in the next nine days. Why nine, you ask? Fantastic question...let's just say if I don't come up with $200 in about nine days I will likely be homeless. So what am I doing to remedy this?

Well, for one...I'm going to whore my Etsy site here again, including some pretty pics of what I'm selling in hopes that one (or more) of you lovely ladies will be interested in purchasing from me. In the next nine days of course.


So there you have it. The link. Click it please. If you need some incentive.....




I beg of you, buy something! I hate to submit to shameless self-promoting but I AM quite desperate here. If you don't like what you see, can you at least point this post in the direction of someone who might? That's all I really ask.

In the end, I hope everything works out for the best, but who knows....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I'm going to make a blog post to hopefully draw more people to your etsy. I can't say for sure since I don't have my own income source, but I might be able to buy something from you. I hope so! I want to help if I can.

    ReplyDelete