2010-11-30

New Items @ Etsy!



Today I completed two new bows which I added onto my Etsy site, so feel free to click the link above and check them out. I decided to work with the leftover velvet and velveteen stuff I have so these are really lush and holiday inspired!

A million posts back, I put up a photo of that handmade Lolita dress ( aka piece of shit ) I sewed up a while ago right? Well I've had it sitting in the back of my closet not knowing how to fix it up or wear it when inspiration struck. I actually fixed up the sleeves (not as poofy now!) and added a cute bow in matching fabric to the front. I'm quite pleased with the result actually.

Alas...being the idiot that I am I neglected to take a photo and now I've already put the dumb thing away. Oh well. Perhaps when I wear it on holiday this December I'll get a decent coordinate shot of it. I'll actually have someone to take photos of me now and with cute backgrounds!

Another thing I've started to work with is fabric paint. I've got some fabric writers as a gift and so I've been doodling roses and flowers and shit on pieces of fabric that will become darling new bows in about 24 hours. I can't believe how long that stuff takes to dry and set. Ah well. C'est la vie.

That's about all I have to offer you charming ladies. So until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Cute bows! I love velvet :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bows. Speaking of, mine came today! :D I'll post pictures soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a fast delivery! I can't wait to see you use it.

    ReplyDelete