2010-10-16

Crafty Lolita: Tissue Paper Ghosts!




Tissue Paper Ghosts

What you'll need:

  • 2 tissues (white)
  • Yarn or ribbon (white, black, or orange)
  • Black permanent marker
  • Fishing line
  • Scissors
  • Tacks

How to make it:

  1. Wad up one tissue and place it in the center of the second.
  2. Pull the corners up around the ball and tie with the yarn. It should be shaped like a ghost.
  3. Draw a face. Be creative!
  4. Tie the fishing line to the yarn around its neck. Hang from ceiling fan blades, in front of a swamp cooler, rig it to a door on a pulley system (so it comes down when you open the door), or just hang it from the ceiling.

Tips:

To make your ghost bigger, ball up two tissues for the body instead of one. 


 I love these little ghost decorations. They're cheap, easy to make, and when Halloween is over you can totally reuse the tissue! This year, I intend to make mine out of this flimsy white fabric I have lef tover and I'm going to use white ribbon to make bows around their necks. Yeah....I'm lolita-fying my Halloween decorations. Wanna fight about it? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment