2010-03-15

Lovely New Items~ ^_^

Today I received my items that I won from that Sucrerie Magazine contest. The items came in a lovely large envelope perfectly sealed up.

I excited tore into this envelope!

The contents are of the loveliest plaid ever and it's really soft! The coolest part was the little note included. I swear it's the cutest little stationary paper I've ever seen!


And now on to the items themselves!


These are the two items I knew I was going to be receiving. They looked great on the website photos, but they're really so much better in real life, you have no idea. ^_^ I'm so impressed with the bag - it's so roomy and yet so soft and I really like the button used for the closure. I can see myself using this purse often!

The headbow is extremely well constructed as well, but it sits a bit awkwardly on my head. But that's just me - I think I have an odd shaped head or something since headbands tend to slip right off. I suppose once I put my hair up into messy pigtails or buns though that there will be no room for the headbow to slip off so I look forward to getting all styled up and wearing it!

But something extra was included in my package:

Two sets of heart hair clips! I was so surprised to see them and I couldn't help grinning. I love hair clips and I love hearts, so these I find absolutely darling. They're so well made too, I don't ever expect them to fall apart!

These items were made by LJ user Millenaire and since they're so wonderful, I suggest you definitely check out her Livejournal and her projects. ^_~

(Don't you just love the ugly background I have these items on? Yes, it is actually my comforter....hideous no?)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i'm happy too - you should get a new comforter! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''(Don't you just love the ugly background I have these items on? Yes, it is actually my comforter....hideous no?)''

    I just can't stop laughing. I'm trying so hard to convince him to get ride off that thing.

    ReplyDelete