2010-02-18

RAAGE!



So, What Not To Wear gets it's first (and likely only) Lolita victim and look how they bash her. Granted, her look isn't strictly lolita, but she's got a lot of cute items. Expensively cute items...and they just trash it all.

Even more than that, their complete ignorance into what the Gothic Lolita subculture is (and that it's no longer just a fashion in Japan) makes me extremely pissy.

Having said that, I think Lexa is kind of a bitch and probably shouldn't be considered a very good lolita, since her attitude could give a bad name to the rest of us.

We really can't complain though, because ultimately she accepted the $5000 and opted to be on the show. If she didn't want this to happen to her, should have graciously declined.

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'd love $5000 to spend on clothes, I would not let them throw away my lolita :'(

    ReplyDelete